A. PERSONAL DATA
"Personal Data" is every data, information, and/or explanation in any form to identify You, as You state in, on, and/or through Application Platform regarding Your personal information, such as full name, e-mail address, phone number (including but not limited to IP address, location, device data, IMEI number, names of application attached to Your device), data related to your transaction activities on Application Platform, and other data categorized as personal data.
B. PERSONAL DATA ACCURACY
We require Your Personal Data, one of the reasons is so that We can proceed Your transaction. Therefore, Personal Data You have sent Us must be as accurate as possible and does not mislead. You have to update and inform Us for any changes to Your Personal Data. With that, You exempt Us from any indictment, lawsuit, compensation and/or claim regarding the failure in processing Your transaction in Application Platform caused by the inaccuracy of Personal Data you submit to Us.
C. COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- You may provide Your Personal Data voluntarily. However, should you opt to not provide us with Your Personal Data, We will not process Your Personal data for the purposes as stated below, and thus resulting in Our inability to provide services or products, or process Your payments.
- We shall collect Your Personal Data when You create or update Your Account, or under other circumstances as We may request from You when needed.
- We shall collect Your Personal Data each time You access Application Platform or transact using Application Platform.
D. THE USES OF YOUR DATA
We shall manage, analyze, and/or use Your Personal Data for the purposes below or other purposes according to the applicable laws :
- To identify and register You as a user of Application Platform and verify, terminate, or manage Your Account, including the Know Your Customer process;
- To allow Us to provide services or process the transaction You may request;
- To process and manage Your Payreless Balance;
- To prevent, detect, investigate, and resolve the criminal, forbidden, illegal, or invalid acts that may happen within the use of Application Platform (including but not limited to fraud, theft, embezzlement, and money laundering);
- To develop, add, and provide products to meet Your needs;
- To conduct a research related to the demography of Application Platform users;
- To develop, improve and provide our services, Our Application Platform, and features in Application Platform;
- To send information, including information related to Our services, after You give Us Your consent and willingness to be contacted about Our services;
- To meet internal administrative requirements, such as audit, data analysis, database records;
- To communicate with You related to Application Platform, Our services, and/or Our features;
- To maintain the safety, security, and continuity of Application Platform, Our services, and/or Our features;
- To allows us uploading user’s Phone number information to https://www.payreless.com to send OTP to your phone when you sign in/up to our Application Platform.
E. INVALID ACCESS
We shall be responsible for Personal Data We collect from you. However, You shall be responsible and maintain the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and not provide an access to such information to any third party without Your knowledge and consent. In respect to this matter, We shall not be responsible for the abuse of Account, password and/or PIN You make and use to access Personal Data wherever it is stored, including Account, password and/or PIN to access or log into Your Application Platform. You are required to inform Us should you believe that Your password and/or PIN for Your Application Platform is abused by any third party.
F. ACCESS REQUEST AND CHANGES TO PERSONAL DATA
According to the applicable law, You may request for an access and/or changes to Your Personal Data by contacting Our Customer Service with supporting documents attached :
- Whatsapp on +62 813-9180-0081
- E-mail Us on [email protected]
We are entitled to decline Your request to access and/or change Your Personal Data for any reason allowed by the applicable law.
G. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
You reserve the right to request so that We may no longer be able to use Your Personal Data for the purposes as stated above. Should you intend to withdraw, You may contact Our Customer Service.
In terms of withdrawal from the agreement, this shall terminate each service in Your Account or Our agreement with You, under the condition that all subsequent rights and responsibilities are met. Once You state your intention to withdraw from the agreement, We shall inform You the consequences that may arise, thus You may decide whether to withdraw or not accordingly.
H. APPLICABLE LAW
J. EFFECTIVE DATE